Canopies Unlimited is an strategic partner with Impact Canopies USA and as such falls under Impact warranty terms. Impact Canopies warrants to the original retail purchaser who provides a proof of purchase – each part of the IMPACT On-Site Event Branding Solutions – to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 3 months to 3 years depending on the product) after the date of original purchase.
Products covered by Warranty:
• Fabric – 500D Products: 1 years limited warranty from date of purchase.
• Custom Printed Fabric: 6 months limited warranty from the date of purchase.
• Carnival Kits: 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
• Frames – DS, CL & Expodome: 2 year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
• Frames – ML & MEGA Series Frames: 3 year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
• Canopy Roller Bags: 3 months limited warranty from date of original purchase.
• Rail Skirt Hardware: 3 months limited warranty from date of original purchase.
• Rubber Weights: 3 years limited warranty from the date of purchase.
This Warranty is Void if:
1. product is used under other than normal use and maintenance conditions,
2. product is modified or altered,
3. product is subject to abuse, or neglect,
4. damages are caused by wind, rain, or other forces of nature, nor to accidental or deliberate damage of the product,
5. use of the product does not conform with the product instructions, or
6. product is repaired by someone other than Impact Canopies or an authorized Impact Canopies dealer.
The sole obligation of Impact Canopies under this warranty, or under any other legal obligation with respect to the product, is the repair or replacement by Impact Canopies, or its authorized dealer of such defective or missing parts as are causing the malfunction with new parts, after its own review and examination.
Under no circumstances will the retail customer or any user or dealer or other person be entitled to any direct, special, indirect, consequential, or exemplary damages, for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise. Under no circumstances will any such person be entitled to any sum greater than the purchase price paid for the item of product that is malfunctioning.
Before returning any part or product to Canopies Unlimited, please call or email to obtain specific return shipping instructions and obtain a Return Materials Authorization Number (RMA #). The RMA # is to be marked clearly on the return packaging. Canopies Unlimited is not responsible for any returns without an RMA #. All shipping costs must be prepaid, and Canopies Unlimited will not be responsible for products damaged in transit. A proof of purchase (invoice) must be accompany the returned product.
No Impact Canopies dealer and no person other than an officer of Impact Canopies may extend or modify this warranty.
There are no other warranties from either Impact Canopies or their authorized dealer which extend beyond the face of this warranty. All other warranties, express or implied, including the warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and fitness for use, are excluded.
Toll Free: (833) 201-9864 | sales@CanopiesUnlimited.com | www.CanopiesUnlimited.com